Snapseed for PC
Best Photo-Editing App for Serious Photographers
Snapseed for PC / Snapseed for Windows: None of us are new to selfies, pictures, group photographs and other pics on social media platforms. Everyone loves to constantly updates their display pictures with pictures of themselves and group photos. And, here comes the app to help everyone in this – Snapseed, which is the perfect Windows/Mac app for everybody to edit their pictures before sending them out into the world!
To be clear, Snapseed app is one of the most used applications nowadays with countless people using it to edit pictures daily. In our opinion, Snapseed is the perfect app to edit your pictures before you upload them on your various social media. This app allows the user to customize the images according to your taste. Check below for Snapseed PC and Snapseed windows
- Cropping, straightening, and rotating tools.
- Depth of field simulators.
- U-Point technology for quick, selective adjustments.
- Customizable lo-fi effects and frames
- Facebook, Flickr, and Email sharing straight from the app
- Adjustable black and white, film grain effects
- Mac OS 10.6.8, 10.7.2, or later
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, and Windows 7 SP1 (or later)
- 2GB RAM or more
- 256MB or more Video RAM
How to Download Snapseed for PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) Desktop
Following is a detailed description of how to download and run the Snapseed app on Windows, since it is a mobile application, the procedure to run it on Windows is a little more complicated.
- As it is a smartphone application, you will need an emulator to run this app on your device. Emulator is nothing but a software that helps you to run the app on your computer.
- Here we prefer emulator – Bluestacks
- Just download the Bluestacks from any download link, preferably go for the newest version.
- Then launch the same
- Now, in the search section, type Snapseed
- From the results of search, pick Snapseed, and as it is a free app on the Play Store, go ahead and download it.
- Download the Snapseed with the help of Bluestacks, and
- Now, install the same.
Snapseed for Windows PC
With its extraordinary features and specifications, Snapseed PC stands out from the rest of such editing tools in the market. Above all, it is easily available. Snapseed windows is super easy to use. In other words, it created a new trend in the field of editing images. Another interesting aspect of this editing tool is that it allows the user to remove or delete few parts that are hidden. Also, downloading and installing the same is super easy on the Windows 7 / 8 / XP systems. Just install it and edit your images in a beautiful way.
Nik has used its expertise in desktop plug-ins to take its affordable mobile app to a new level. Snapseed is easy to use and can produce high-quality edits quickly. It can also be integrated into a workflow centered around Apple Aperture and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (and we can hope iPhoto in the future). I would like to see Nik utilize Snapseed’s useful U-Point technology more in the focus and details control though.
The user interface of Snapseed for Mac/PC is extremely similar to the iPad version but has a few welcome changes – for one, you can actually zoom in on your photos – a feature that is frustratingly absent from the iOS version of the app. The app also runs more quickly on a powerful desktop computer, and applying images and saving takes less time on our 27in iMac than it does on a latest-generation iPad. Still missing, unfortunately, is a batch processing feature, but overall Snapseed is a great app when it comes to making your photos unique without having to spend hours in Photoshop or oversimplify your photos in a lo-fi editor.
We like: U-point controls, Aperture and Lightroom integration, thumbnail previews of effects, adjustable lo-fi filters and frames, focus control
We don’t like (Relatively) slow processing times for large files, U-Point controls not utilized in some effects.